IDEA Illinois & eLuma Webinar Series
Online Therapy Strategies for SPED Staff On-Demand
Special educators and related services providers are being asked to deliver learning and therapeutic experiences in an online setting for the first time. Instruction is moving online for everyone across the country. To provide FAPE, educators need strategies for differentiated and individualized online instruction.
To help, we have special series of webinars lined up for Special Education Teachers, Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and School Psychologists/Mental Health Professionals.
Online Strategies For Special Education Teachers
- Effective live, online instruction;
- Asynchronous student and parent engagement;
- Self-care and mental wellness while working from home.
Online Strategies For Speech
- Technology Tips and Tricks;
- Proactive Communication & Managing Behavior;
- Building Successful Lesson Plans for Speech Therapy Using Digital and Physical Resources.
Online Strategies For OT
- OT online set-up and Instruction;
- Materials and Activities during online sessions;
- Parent education, Demonstration, and Resources.
Online Strategies For School Psych & Mental Health
- Online tips for telepractice and consultation
- Online resources for Assessment
- Resources for school based counseling and mental health
Did You Miss Our Previous Webinar?
Get a Free Consultation
If you have questions about online therapy services and how they work, we invite you to check out our Why Online Therapy and How Online Therapy Works pages to learn more about how effective, affordable, and popular they really are.
If you want to learn more about how eLuma’s online therapy services can help your school district, we’re happy to provide a free consultation to talk through your specific needs.