Online Speech Therapists Needed!
Enjoy excellent pay, work-life balance & other great perks!
Want to Make a Difference?
eLuma is one of the top online therapy service providers for K-12 schools and students nationwide. We’re passionate about connecting students with qualified, caring clinicians who can help them succeed both in and out of the classroom, and we need your help!
We’re currently searching for online speech-language pathologists (SLPs) for the 2022-2023 school year to support us in providing the best online speech therapy services for students. If you want to make a difference in students’ lives, we encourage you to apply. We’re in a high-growth phase and post new remote opportunities every day!
Join Our Therapist Community!
- Make a difference.
- Restore your work-life balance.
- Rediscover your passion for helping others.
- Browse our open online therapist opportunities here.
Do The Meaningful Work You Love With the Flexibility You Need
At eLuma, being a speech therapist has never been more enjoyable. We recognize that our services are only as great as those who provide them, so we’re committed to providing the best clinician experience possible.
eLuma Online Speech Therapist Qualifications
If you’re passionate about helping students and have a good grasp of speech-language pathology, we encourage you to join our therapist community. We’re looking for remote contractor clinicians who meet the following qualifications.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology/Communication Disorders.
- Active state licensure where you reside and where you’ll be performing speech therapy services (plus your Department of Education credential, if required by state legislation).
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC).
- Computer and technical skills.
eLuma Online Speech Therapist Technology Requirements
eLuma is an online therapy provider. If you’re interested in joining our online speech therapist community, we ask that you meet the following technology requirements. This helps us ensure a great online therapy experience for you and the students you’re working with.
- Mac or PC with at least 4GB of RAM and a 2.5GHz processor.
- Internet speeds of at least 10MB download and 3MB upload
- Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox internet browser.
- High-definition webcam with at least 720 pixels resolution.