Want to Make a Difference?
eLuma is one of the top online therapy service providers for K-12 schools and students nationwide. We’re passionate about connecting students with qualified, caring school psychologists who can help them succeed both in and out of the classroom, and we need your help!
We’re currently searching for online School Psychologists for the 2022-2023 school year to support us in providing the best online school psychology services for students. If you want to make a difference in students’ lives, we encourage you to join our community. We’re in a high-growth phase and post new remote opportunities every day!
Join Our Psychologist Community!
- Make a difference.
- Restore your work-life balance.
- Rediscover your passion for helping others.
Make a Difference • Restore Your Work-life Balance • Rediscover Your Passion For Helping Others
Do The Meaningful Work You Love With the Flexibility You Need
At eLuma, being an online school psychologist has never been more enjoyable. We recognize that our services are only as great as those who provide them, so we’re committed to providing the best experience possible.
- Opportunity For Cross-licensing in Additional States – Our recruiters are experts on cross-licensing.
- And so much more!
eLuma School Psychologist Qualifications
If you’re passionate about helping students, we encourage you to join our psychologist community. We’re looking for remote contractor clinicians who meet the following qualifications.
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology.
- Active state licensure where residing and where performing teletherapy services.
- Basic computer and technical skills (you’ll be using a webcam).
- Reliable Wi-Fi/Internet.
- Access including a computer with a webcam.
- Online therapy experience.
- 2+ years of experience working in schools.
eLuma Online School Psychologist Technology Requirements
eLuma is an online therapy provider. If you’re interested in joining our online psychologist community, we ask that you meet the following technology requirements. This helps us ensure a great online therapy experience for you and the students you’re working with.
- Mac or PC with at least 4GB of RAM and a 2.5GHz processor.
- Internet speeds of at least 10MB download and 3MB upload.
- Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox internet browser.
- High-definition webcam with at least 720 pixels resolution.