Want to Make a Difference?
eLuma is one of the top online therapy service providers for K-12 schools and students nationwide. We’re passionate about connecting students with qualified, caring clinicians who can help them succeed both in and out of the classroom, and we need your help!
We’re currently searching for online Occupational Therapists (OTs) for the 2022-2023 school year to support us in providing the best occupational therapy services for students. If you want to make a difference in students’ lives, we encourage you to join our therapist community. We’re in a high-growth phase and post new remote opportunities every day!
Join Our Therapist Community!
- Make a difference.
- Restore your work-life balance.
- Rediscover your passion for helping others.
Make a Difference • Restore Your Work-life Balance • Rediscover Your Passion For Helping Others
Do The Meaningful Work You Love With the Flexibility You Need
At eLuma, being an occupational therapist has never been more enjoyable. We recognize that our services are only as great as those who provide them, so we’re committed to providing the best clinician experience possible.
eLuma Online Occupational Therapist Qualifications
If you’re passionate about helping students and have a good grasp of occupational therapy, we encourage you to join our therapist community. We’re looking for remote contractor clinicians who meet the following qualifications.
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- NBCOT Certification.
- Active state licensure where you reside and where you’ll be performing teletherapy services.
- Reliable Wi-Fi/Internet Access including a computer with a webcam.
- Basic computer and technical skills (you’ll be using a webcam).
- Online therapy experience.
- 2+ years of experience working in schools.
eLuma Online Occupational Therapist Technology Requirements
eLuma is an online therapy provider. If you’re interested in joining our online occupational therapist community, we ask that you meet the following technology requirements. This helps us ensure a great online therapy experience for you and the students you’re working with.
- Mac or PC with at least 4GB of RAM and a 2.5GHz processor.
- Internet speeds of at least 10MB download and 3MB upload.
- Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox internet browser.
- High-definition webcam with at least 720 pixels resolution.