Come to the eLuma booth and say hello!
We’re so excited to be attending the 2022 Annual CASE Conference and want to let you know we are here to support you and your students by providing the best stress-free online therapy services available.
But more than that, we want to make this conference experience fun and memorable!
Come to the eLuma booth (at the center of the Exhibitor Hall) and enter our Raffle where you can win one of many prizes, including a $500 Southwest Gift Card!
At our booth, we’re also offering a fun incentive to any K-12 administrator who joins the waitlist for our new software, eLuma Insight. The first 100 people to join the waitlist, will receive a one-year CASE / CEC membership on eLuma! Ask one of our team members for more details!
While you’re there, also make sure to grab your exclusive ticket to our event at Keys on Main starting at 8:30 pm Thursday, November 10th!
What is the 2022 Annual CASE Conference?
This annual event is one of the nation’s largest gatherings for K-12 school administrators. This year’s theme is “Facing the Future Together“. As part of this theme, the conference will cover topics such as emerging legal issues, teacher shortages, mental health, MTSS, social emotional learning (SEL), leadership, and more!
What to expect at CASE 2022:
• 3 Keynote sessions presented by: Joe Beckman, Dr. Lori Desautels, and an expert legal panel featuring Julie Weatherly Esq., Dr. Kevin Rubenstein, Brandon Wright Esq., and Dr. Tim Harvard.
• 6 Featured sessions presented by: Julie Weatherly Esq., Betsy Helfrich Esq., Christian R. Shafer Esq., Brandon Wright Esq., John O’Connor, and a Town Hall with OSEP Director Valerie Williams!
• Amazing sessions that will cover a wide variety of topics such as emerging legal issues, teacher shortages, mental health, MTSS, social emotional learning (SEL), leadership, and more!
2022 Annual CASE Conference Info
- When: November 9-11, 2022
- Where: The Salt Palace Convention Center, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Details: 2022 Annual CASE Conference Webpage
Better Support for Schools, More Success for Students
eLuma connects students and districts with clinicians who care, ensuring that students receive the online speech therapy, occupational therapy, school psychology and mental health services they need.
We partner with districts to provide custom solutions to challenges such as compensatory services due to COVID, clinician shortages, compliance challenges, and school-wide mental health programs.
Want to learn more about how eLuma can specifically help your program? Schedule a free consultation.